Heroes of Zendikar
Your angelic ancestry has fully awakened. You gain the following benefits:
- Angelic Blood. Your angelic blood makes you tougher. You have resistance to necrotic and radiant damage. In addition, you can take a bonus action to call deeply upon your heritage to gain resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks for the next minute. Once you use this resistance, you must finish a short or long rest before you can call upon it again.
- Angelic Legacy. You know the light cantrip. When you reach 3rd level, you can cast the lesser restoration spell as a 2nd-level spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. When you reach 5th level, you can cast the daylight spell once with this trait and regain the ability to do so when you finish a long rest. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
- Blazing Smite. Your sneak attacks are magical. When you deal sneak attack damage, you can choose to make the damage radiant. If you do so, when you roll a 1 or 2 on a sneak attack damage die, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2.
- Darkvision. Thanks to your angelic heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
- Flight. You have a pair of feathered wings. You have a flying speed of 50 feet. To use this speed, you can’t be wearing medium or heavy armor.
You have delved the greatest mysteries of Mana. You gain the following benefits:
- Immutable Essence. You have complete control over your own mana streams. No force can change your color affinity, unless you wish it to change.
- Mana Warp. By spending eight hours in meditation, you can change your own color affinity. This change is permanent, but can be changed by using this ability again or by an outside force (but only if you allow it).
- Underpinnings of Mana. You are considered to have an affinity for all colors for the purposes of binding lands. If you must make a roll to bind a land, you have advantage on the roll.
- Mana Surge. When you take a short rest, you may choose to spend a hit dice and untap that many lands. If you do so, you may not spend additional hit dice to regain hit points.
You have mastered the Nightsun Forms, a rare martial art that blends black and white mana. You gain the following benefits:
- Night and Day. You can spend 2 ki points to cast either the darkness or daylight spells. While in the area of effect of these spells, you deal an additional die of unarmed strike damage. If you area in a darkness spells, the extra die of damage is necrotic damage. If you are in a daylight spell, the extra die of damage is radiant damage.
- Nightsun Channeling. You have learned how to channel the Nightsun. When you use a Monk power that deals radiant damage, you can choose to make the damage necrotic and radiant instead. If you do so, you can spend 1 Ki point to immediate gain a number of temporary hit points equal to the damage deal by the power.
- Nightsun Shroud. You gain resistance to necrotic and radiant damage.
- Nightsun Vision. You can see through magical darkness.
Your moon blessed ancestry has fully awakened. You gain the following benefits:
- Your strength becomes 19, if it wasn’t already.
- Extra Attack. While in bear-humanoid or bear form, you can make one additional bite or claw attack when you take the attack action. This stacks with other class features that grant you additional attacks.
- Hunter’s Senses.You have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Natural Weapons. While in bear-humanoid or bear form, you have natural weapons. You are proficient in your natural weapons, and you use your Strength modifier for attack and damage rolls. You have a bite that deals 1d12 damage and claws that deal 1d10 damage. Your natural weapons count as magical weapons.
- Runeclaw Toughness. You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks not made with silvered weapons.
- Shapechanger. You can use your action to polymorph into a Large bear-humanoid hybrid or into a Large bear, or back into your true form, which is humanoid. Your statistics, other than your size and AC, are the same in each form. Any you are wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. You revert to your true form if your die. While you are in bear-humanoid or bear form, you gain a +1 bonus to AC.
You have learned the songs of the stones, and now they bend to your will. You gain the following benefits:
- Master Stonesinger. You can use your Stoneforger’s Boon to create magical items. Starting at 1st level, you can create uncommon magic items. As you gain levels, you can create more powerful items: rare items at 5th level, very rare items at 11th level, and legendary items at 17th level. You can only have a certain number of items using this ability at any one time. That number equals your Charisma modifier. At any time, you can take a bonus action to destroy an item in your possession that you have created with this ability, freeing up an available item slot. In addition, you may make a Charisma (Performance) check, instead of a Wisdom ability check, when using your Stoneforger’s Boon.
- Mold Earth. You learn the Mold Earth cantrip. This cantrip is considered a bard cantrip for you, and it doesn’t count against your number of cantrips known.
- Command Earth. You learn Maximillan’s Earth Grasp. This spell is considered a bard spell for you, and it doesn’t count against your number of spells known. In addition, you can cast this spell at itslowest level without expending a spell slot.
- Understand Earth. You can cast Commune with Nature as a ritual. If you cast this spell while touching raw stone, you can ask one additional question. If you cast this spell in an area mostly devoid of earth, you instead can ask one fewer question.